The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Cal State East Bay (CSUEB), also known as SCHOLAR-OLLI, provides a learning environment for mature learners which fosters creativity, self-discovery and peer education.
OLLI at CSUEB provides opportunities for intellectual stimulation and learning to mature students (50+) in Alameda and Contra Costa counties, with programs offered in Alameda, Castro Valley, Concord, Danville, Oakland and Walnut Creek. We feature low-cost membership (only $40.00 per person/per year), exciting and challenging lectures, courses and field trips in the sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities, all presented by Cal State East Bay emeritus faculty and other distinguished educators.
Examples of our programs include:
- A Course about Animal Evolution
- A Lecture about Sustainable Farming in California
- A Showing of the Film: 50 Children: The Rescue Mission of Mr. and Mrs. Kraus
- A Field Trip to Dry Creek
- A Course about Robert Frost
OLLI AT CSUEB is sponsored by:
- The Bernard Osher Foundation
- The California State University, East Bay, Concord Campus
- The California State University Division of Continuing and International Education - Extension
- The California State University, East Bay, Educational Foundation
- Your memberships and your donations