The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Cal State East Bay (CSUEB), also known as SCHOLAR-OLLI, provides a learning environment for mature learners which fosters creativity, self-discovery and peer education.
OLLI at CSUEB provides opportunities for intellectual stimulation and learning to mature students (50+) in Alameda and Contra Costa counties, with programs offered in Alameda, Concord, Danville, Oakland, Pleasanton and Walnut Creek. We feature low-cost membership (only $40.00 per person/per year), exciting and challenging lectures, courses and field trips in the sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities, all presented by Cal State East Bay emeritus faculty and other distinguished educators.
Online registration for Winter 2018 will open December 15, 2017.
Examples of our programs include:
- A Course about Understanding Groups & Their Dynamics
- A Lecture about the Climate Disruption
- A Field Course to the SF MOMA
- A Course about Mount Diablo Terrior
October 31, 2017
Price for Members: $48 Price for Non-Members: $66 Date/Time: Tuesdays, October 31; November 7, 14 & 21, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. Instructor: Jeffrey House Location: Concord Campus
November 08, 2017
Price for Members: Free Price for Non-Members: $5 Date/Time: Wednesday, November 8, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. Instructor: Jay Sherwin Location: Concord Campus
OLLI AT CSUEB is sponsored by:
- The Bernard Osher Foundation
- The California State University, East Bay, Concord Campus
- The California State University Division of Continuing and International Education – Extension
- The California State University, East Bay, Educational Foundation
- Your memberships and your donations