The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Cal State East Bay (CSUEB), also known as SCHOLAR-OLLI, provides a learning environment for mature learners which fosters creativity, self-discovery and peer education.
OLLI at CSUEB provides opportunities for intellectual stimulation and learning to mature students (50+) in Alameda and Contra Costa counties, with programs offered in Alameda, Concord, Danville, Oakland, Pleasanton and Walnut Creek. We feature low-cost membership (only $40.00 per person/per year), exciting and challenging lectures, courses and field trips in the sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities, all presented by Cal State East Bay emeritus faculty and other distinguished educators.
Online registration for Spring/Summer 2018 will be available April 18, 2018.
Attention: Please call the OLLI office if you experience difficulty with registration. 925-602-6776
If this is your first time using our new/updated site -here are the steps to successfully LogIn –
For Current Members –
- Enter your email address
- Click – “Lost your password?”
You will receive an email with a new password – note it in your files for future use.
Use this password to redo the sign-in process. Proceed with your course or lecture registration.
For New/First-time Members –
Complete your membership First!
- Choose – ‘individual or couples’
- Choose – ‘length/term – one year or five year
- Click – “Sign-up Now”
- Complete your membership registration
- Then go back in & you will be able to use you membership discount on all courses and lectures.
Examples of our programs include:
- A Course about “Bugs, Bites & Bad Diseases
- A Lecture about Rachmaninov: Composer & Pianist
- A Field Course to the Asian Art Museum
- A Course about Memoir Writing
OLLI AT CSUEB is sponsored by:
- The Bernard Osher Foundation
- The California State University, East Bay, Concord Campus
- The California State University, East Bay, Extension
- The California State University, East Bay, Educational Foundation
- Your memberships and your donations